Have worked as a senior developer on a couple of smaller projects, including a proof of concept leading to a complete rebuild of the so called EIS administration system. This system deals with national administration of crimes, tickets and automated fee collection in the Netherlands.
- building the proof of concept in a medium team
- setting up follow-up project for a large team (40+ members)
- coaching new members on the project and junior developers
- acting as backup Scrummaster
- acting as lead developer within my sub-team
Interesting facets of the project include:
- building multiple services that act in a SOA oriented architecture and integrates with an existing landscape of back-ends
- using JMS queuing as messaging system
- in an Agile configured team (Scrum of Scrums)
- using frameworks such as Spring, Toplink JPA, JSF+Facelets
Read more about my experience with CJIB.